I just thought I put together a blog so everyone could keep up with whats going on with the boys. They grow & change so fast. I don't want anyone to miss a thing!
Saturday, July 18, 2009
8 more weeks
I have 8 more weeks till baby #3 arrives. My c-section is scheduled for the 14th of September. I can't wait. This Texas heat hasn't been fun at all. Thank goodness for the mini cold front that is here. We are in the high 80's & low 90's verses 100 & above. Now we are preparing to get the babies room ready & get the boys situated in their rooms. Hunter is moving upstairs and Cade will take Hunter's room. That is the goal for the weekend! So the count down is officially on till the blog becomes 3 Norris' bruisers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment