Hunter in his classroom
I just thought I put together a blog so everyone could keep up with whats going on with the boys. They grow & change so fast. I don't want anyone to miss a thing!
Monday, August 24, 2009
Hunter's 1st day of Kindergarten!
Hunter started Kindergarten today. He has been ready to go back to school since he got out of preschool in the spring. He absolutely loves school & is a very social kid. He went to his class and sat down and started doing what he was supposed to do as Mom left the room in tears. I really didn't think it would get to me. He has really started to change & become this independent person. I don't like it so much. I tell him all the time I don't want him to grow up & he tells me "but Mom I have too." He always assured me it will be okay. I will always be his best Mommy, he says. We only had one mishap. Hunter rides the bus. We took him to school today but let him ride the bus home. He got off a stop to early & had Mommy a little panicked. He walked home with his neighbor friend who I had told him to get off the bus with. So he did follow my directions!Hopefully tomorrow will be better as he will ride the bus to & from school. Here are some pictures from this morning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment