I just thought I put together a blog so everyone could keep up with whats going on with the boys. They grow & change so fast. I don't want anyone to miss a thing!
Monday, September 21, 2009
Hudson Oliver!
Hudson Oliver made his appearance in the world a little over a week ago. We are so glad he is here. Hunter & Cade think he is the greatest little brother. They have been so great with him & don't like to hear him cry. It has been an adjustment going from 2 to 3 kids but it hasn't been to bad. Chad & I are learning to live with little sleep again. Hudson is a pretty good baby. He doesn't cry unless he is hungry or needs a diaper change. I am looking forward to getting into more of a routine in the next couple of weeks. Here are some pics.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Time to change your blog name :)
He is precious.
Post a Comment