We are getting into a pretty good routine now we just need Hudson to sleep all night. I can't complain to much as he is only getting up once at night! The adjustment from 2 to 3 kids hasn't been bad at all. I am so blessed to have 3 of the best boys plus one awesome hubby!
I just thought I put together a blog so everyone could keep up with whats going on with the boys. They grow & change so fast. I don't want anyone to miss a thing!
Tuesday, October 13, 2009
Hudson is a Month old!
Hudson turned a month old yesterday. Today he had his 1 month well and is doing great. He now weighs 9lbs & 9oz. He is 21 3/4 inches long. He is becoming a chunky monkey eating 5-6 oz at every feeding. He is still a very easy going baby. He is starting to stay awake more and is eating every 4 hours.
We are getting into a pretty good routine now we just need Hudson to sleep all night. I can't complain to much as he is only getting up once at night! The adjustment from 2 to 3 kids hasn't been bad at all. I am so blessed to have 3 of the best boys plus one awesome hubby!


We are getting into a pretty good routine now we just need Hudson to sleep all night. I can't complain to much as he is only getting up once at night! The adjustment from 2 to 3 kids hasn't been bad at all. I am so blessed to have 3 of the best boys plus one awesome hubby!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hudson is very cute! Hard to believe it has already been a month!!
-Heather (Casey's friend)
themanningboys.blogspot.com
Love the jeans! I can't believe you have 3 boys; your patience will have to be infinite!
Post a Comment