Thursday, November 12, 2009

2 Months Where did the time go?

Hudson was 8 weeks on Monday. I can't believe how fast the time has gone by. Hudson now weighs 12 & 1/2 lbs & is 22 5/8 long. He is growing fast & is smiling a lot. I love seeing his sweet smile. He is still eating 5-6 oz every 4 hrs during the day. His greatest achievement is sleeping through the night. He goes down between 9:30 & 10:30 and sleep till 6 or 7. I am a much happier Mommy when I have sleep.

Smiling Hudson

Bigger Smile

Hunter will start playing indoor soccer next month so we will continue our busy schedule even though outdoor soccer is over till March. We are looking forward to Thanksgiving. Chad's parents will be coming in & we are having Hudson's baptism while they are here.


Cade is has finally stopped crying when I drop him off at pres-school. He would always stop crying the minute I left. He really likes his teachers & playing with his friends!

No comments: