I just thought I put together a blog so everyone could keep up with whats going on with the boys. They grow & change so fast. I don't want anyone to miss a thing!
Friday, November 27, 2009
Santa Picture 09!
We went to see Santa the day before Thanksgiving. It was a great success! I was worried that Cade would be scared. They walked right up and took a great picture. The only down side was they wouldn't let you use your cameras. I was bummed about that because I had planned to get a picture for our Christmas card. We got there right as Santa was taking his cookie break so I decided to take some pictures by the big Christmas tree outside Santa workshop and got the perfect picture. You will have to wait till you card to arrives to see it. I have never gotten a more perfect picture for Christmas cards. I was super excited. I hope everyone had a blessed Thanksgiving. We sure did.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment