We had a great Christmas & New years! I never got around to posting a blog. That's life with 3 kids. Hope everyone had a great holiday! Can't believe its 2010!
I just thought I put together a blog so everyone could keep up with whats going on with the boys. They grow & change so fast. I don't want anyone to miss a thing!
Wednesday, January 13, 2010
Where did the 4 months go?
Hudson was 4 months on Monday! I can't believe! It has gone by so fast. He is such an amazing baby. We went for his 4 month well visit yesterday and he is 15lb 6 oz and 25 3/4 inches long. He is a big boy. He is really ticklish and laughs all the time. I love his sweet smile. The boys are still so good with him and love him so much.
We had a great Christmas & New years! I never got around to posting a blog. That's life with 3 kids. Hope everyone had a great holiday! Can't believe its 2010!

We had a great Christmas & New years! I never got around to posting a blog. That's life with 3 kids. Hope everyone had a great holiday! Can't believe its 2010!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment