Thursday, May 13, 2010

What we have been up too!

Okay so I have been on a hiatus! I can't believe I let 4 months go by. I have to give a lot of the the blame to my iphone. I rarely get on the computer since I have my iphone in hand most of the time. We have been busy with the boys. They are growing up to fast. I can't believe the school year is almost come to an end. We are looking forward to a busy summer and some much needed vacation. Here are a few pics from the last few months! Huddie will be 8 months tomorrow. How did that happen?!

Us with the neighborhood kids welcoming our new fire station
Huddie as his happy self!
Hunter & Ethan
Hunter singing @ his program
Rajee reading to Hunter & Cade. They love Rajee!
Cade & Rajee as Handy Manny
1st bath with all 3 boys!

No comments: